- Disposable flared-tip design of the Ear Irrigator eliminates fear of over-insertion into ear canal
- Ear Irrigator tip directs three streams of water at a 45° angle against the ear canal wall, away from the tympanic membrane, virtually eliminating the risk of rupture
- Exit portals of the Ear Irrigator prohibit pressure build-up and direct drainage into an ear basin, eliminating back splash and reducing clean-up time
- Patients will experience the soothing sensation of the plastic ear irrigator tip that feels even better than the cap from a ball point pen.
- Ear Irrigator includes reusable adapter handle that can be autoclaved or boiled
AEI-70 Ear Irrigator recommended for physician use only
*WP-70W WaterPik is discontinued. AEI-70 Ear Irrigators are still available.
|WaterPik Compatibility Chart
|Compatible WaterPik Unit
Regular Price: $39.00
On Sale For: $30.00