Anthony Products Return Goods Policy
Anthony Products Repair Policy
- Call Anthony Products toll-free at 800-428-1610 for a "Return Material Authorization" number. PRODUCTS RETURNED WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION WILL BE REFUSED AND SHIPPED BACK TO YOU AT YOUR COST. Please note that all returns will be subject to a restock charge of 15% unless the item(s) was shipped in error.
- Return Authorization Number (RMA#) must be on the outside of returned package. RMA indicates authorization to return product(s) for evaluation only. It does not imply credit, exchange, etc.
- No goods may be returned for credit more than 15 calendar days after the invoice date.
- NO CREDIT ALLOWED ON RETURN OF SPECIAL ORDER, STERILE PACKAGED, ALTERED OR AUTOCLAVED ITEMS.
- All goods returned must have the original packaging. If original packaging is missing, goods are subject to a repacking fee.
- All returns will be SUBJECT to a RESTOCK CHARGE of 15%, unless the item(s) was shipped in error.
- All merchandise should be insured.
- The purchaser when returning goods, both to and from the purchaser, must pay all freight chargers.
- IF SHORTAGES AND/OR DAMAGES OCCUR, YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO MAKE A CLAIM.
- Orders on trial that exceeds the agreement date constitutes agreement to purchase. Trial agreement must be on file.
- All repairs sent in for evaluation/estimates must be disinfected or autoclaved before returning. Repairs that are approved for repair must be paid in advance.
- Return Authorization Number expires 15 days from issued date.
- Compression Garments, Soft Goods and Skin Care Products are final and cannot be returned for any reason.
- Call Anthony Products toll-free at 800-428-1610 for "Repair Authorization".
- All repairs must be disinfected or autoclaved before returning.
- Repairs that are approved for repair must be paid in advance.
- If product is still under warranty, Anthony Products will assess the damage to the product and take the appropriate measures in replacing or repairing the product. Warranty of product is void if damage to the product was caused by neglect, was not used for it's intended purpose or was not used in accordance with the manufactures instructions.
- If product is out of warranty, Anthony Products will assess the damage to the product and will contact you with the costs of repair.
- No product may be returned more than 15 calendar days after the invoice date.
- Include paperwork on your company letterhead explaining why you are returning the product, the quantity of products you are sending, the reason for the repair and a contact name.