MetriCide OPA Plus is the ideal choice for healthcare professionals who are concerned about the cost and effectiveness of high-level disinfectants used in reprocessing endoscopes and other heat sensitive semi-critical medical devices.
- MetriCide OPA Plus Solution is gentle on instruments, provides a broad spectrum of kill, and does not require activation or dilution
- Disinfects a wide range of endoscopes and other heat-sensitive semi-critical medical devices
- Ideal for both automated and manual instrument reprocessing
- When used manually, it disinfects in 12 minutes at 20°C and can be reused for up to 30 days (when monitored according to label instructions) – the longest lasting high-level disinfectant on the market today
- 0.6% concentration of ortho-Phthalaldehyde
- When used in an AER, it disinfects in 5 minutes at 25°C in an AER and can be reused for up to 14 days (when monitored according to label instructions)
- List of uses include sterile processing, endoscopy, surgery centers, other areas where high-level disinfection is required
- Shelf life: 2 years unopened. After opening, solution remaining in original container may be stored up to 75 days.
- MetriCide OPA Plus Solution Test Strips are fast – see results in only 60 seconds
The following lists indicates the spectrum of activity as demonstrated by testing of MetriCide OPA Plus using prescribed test methods. Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Tuberculocidal Tests all passed in 5 minutes at 25°C.
- Vegetative Organisms
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Salmonella choleraesuis
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis var: bovis
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- Non-Enveloped Viruses
- Poliovirus Type 1
- Rhinovirus Type 42
- Hepatitis A (AER)
- Enveloped Viruses
- Influenza Virus Type A [Hong Kong]
- Herpes simplex Type 1
- Duck Hepatitis B
- Avian Influenza A
NOTE ABOUT SHIPPING THIS ITEM
This product can only be shipped within the contiguous United States (lower 48) and by UPS Ground.