NOTE: Medical fiber-optic cables must be used with lightsource adapters and surgical instrument adapters at each end.
Adapters sold separately.
- Fiber-optic cables for use with medical lightsources and lighted surgical instruments including fiber-optic face lift retractors, fiber-optic specula, and fiber-optic mammary retractors
- Adapters screw onto the universal threaded posts on either end of the medical fiber-optic cable to create a customized cable to fit your specific equipment and surgical instruments
- Standard fiber-optic cable length is 7.5ft.
- Fiber-optic cable color: gray
- Available in two sizes: standard 5mm diameter and lightweight 3.5mm diameter
- Lightweight medical fiber-optic cable recommended for instruments with smaller bundle attachments
Available Cable Options
- 5mm Diameter (APFC-225)
- 3.5mm Diameter (APFC-225L)
- 5mm Diameter with Angled Instrument End (APFC-225A)