Wall mount applications are ideal for exam rooms with limited space. The microscope typically is mounted on the wall behind the patient chair. A long multi-articulating suspension arm provides stable delivery of the optical base to the field. When not in use, the arm conveniently folds flat against the wall for unobstructed storage.
JM-71-2601 Microscope Specifications
- V Series system for unparalleled contrast, clarity, and shadow reduction
- Three magnification stage magnification changer
- Straight binocular F-125mm with precision pupillary distance fine adjustment
- High eyepoint eyepieces 10.0X with diopter adjustments and locks
- Fine focusing objective lens F-250mm (others available)
- Dual articulating adjustable handle for easy movement
- Adjustable spring assisted suspension arm with lock
- 2 year limited warranty
NOTE ABOUT SHIPPING THIS ITEM
This microscope is shipped as freight and must be quoted. The shipping cost displayed during checkout is NOT the freight cost. If you purchase this microscope, we will contact you with the correct freight cost before processing your order.