This product sold to licensed physicans only.
MadaCide-FD has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to SARS-CoV-2 (the technical name for the novel 2019 Coronavirus) on hard, nonporous surfaces. Therefore, MadaCide-FD can be used against SARS-CoV-2 when used in accordance with the directions for use against Rhinovirus [Type 14] on hard, non-porous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website for additional information.
- MadaCide-FD is a safe, effective and economical alcohol based broad spectrum formula surface disinfectant and cleaner
- Designed for use as a disinfectant in hospitals (all departments), medical, dental and veterinary offices, nursing homes and other health care facilities
- Fast drying formula allows for very simple application of MadaCide disinfectant
- 15 month shelf life from date of manufacture (opened or unopened)
- Broad Spectrum Activity: Bacteriocidal, Fungicidal, Tuberculocidal, Virucidal, Pseudomonocidal
- Formulation contains 21% Isopropanol of industrial 100% concentration
- Ready to use - no mixing or activators necessary
- MadaCide is biodegradable and can easily be poured down the drain
- E.P.A. registered as a safe and effective surface disinfectant cleaner
- MadaCide-FD is a medium level disinfectant
- Unique anti-corrosion formulation will not damage lenses, cement, plastics, rubber, steel, aluminum, brass or other metal when used as directed
- Available in 32oz spray bottle and 1 gallon bottle
- Kills Influenza A, HIV, Hepatitis B & C, TB, MRSA, VRE, and SARS
Click here to view the MadaCide-FD Material Safety Data Sheet
For Use on All Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces Including:
- Formica® Brand
- Painted Surfaces
- Glazed Porcelain
- Stainless Stee
Areas of Use
Counters/Countertops, Operating Room Lights/Tables/Surfaces, Dental Instruments/Implements/Surfaces, Medical Instruments/Implements/Surfaces, MadaJets, Ambulance Equipment/Surfaces, Laboratory Equipment/Surfaces, Respiratory Therapy Equipment, Respirators/Face Pieces, CPR Training Mannequins, Nail Care Implements, Exercise Equipment/Benches/Mats, Tanning Beds, Hardhats, Headphones.
Organism Kill Time
- Herpes Simplex II, HIV-I (Aids Virus), Influenza Strain A2/H: 30 seconds kill time
- Rhinovirus, Trichophyton mentagrophytes: 2 minutes kill time
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA): 3 minutes kill time
- Hepatitis B & C Virus (HBV, HBC), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureu: 3 minutes kill time
- Aspergillus niger, Candida albicans, Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE): 5 minutes kill time
- Mycobacterium bovis BCG (Tuberculosis): 6 minutes kill time
EPA Reg # 1130-15
NOTE ABOUT SHIPPING THIS ITEM
This product can only be shipped within the contiguous United States (lower 48) and by UPS Ground.