- Designed for pediatric, small ear canal, and tortuous ear canal applications
- Precision-machined from lightweight, certified titanium
- 0.76mm lumen
- Made from non-allergenic materials
- ISO 10993 approved
- All ear tubes are sterile
- 10 per box
Ear Tube Material Description
Extremely durable and is but one-half the weight of stainless steel. Extremely resistant to corrosion and attack by body fluids, titanium has excellent biocompatibility. Its rigidity facilitates insertion. Manufacturer uses 100% Certified ASTM F136-79 titanium.
The Stainless Steel Vent Tubes, Titanium Vent Tube and Stainless Steel Wire have been determined to be MR-conditional according to the terminology specified in the American Society for Testing Materials (ASTM) International. Designation: F2503-05.
A patient with this device can be scanned safely immediately after placement under the following conditions:
- Static magnetic field of 3 Tesla or less
- Maximum spatial gradient magnetic field of 720-Gauss/cm or less