- The most functional chair for the money
- The backrest, armrests and footrest are synchronized to give more comfortable support to the patient as the chair is reclined
- In the event of a faint patient, this action may be performed more quickly than a motorized chair
- Reclines into a perfectly flat table
- Pedals on base of chair electronically move the chair up and down
- 360° rotation with lock
- Available in 12 colors
- Adjustable headrest is completely removable and the armrests can be lifted out of the way in the seated position
Warning: Chair must be bolted to floor to protect against accidental tipping when in use
391 Junior Otolaryngology Exam Chair Specifications
- Otolaryngology Chair Height
- Upholstery Width Dimensions
- Headrest: 10" x 9"
- Back Support: 20"wide at bottom
- Seat: 20.25"
- Foot Support: 9.5" x 13.25"
- Base Dimensions
- Patient Support Surface Length
- Flat Position: 76.25-80.50"
- Weight Limit
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
Optional Accessories (sold separately)
- Halogen Gooseneck Lamp (JM-04-1590): $304.00
- Articulating Headrest (JM-04-1596 ): $796.00
- Pediatric Booster (JM-04-1740): $303.00
Scroll down to to view and purchase these optional accessories
NOTE ABOUT SHIPPING THIS ITEM
This exam chair is shipped as freight and must be quoted. The shipping cost displayed during checkout is NOT the freight cost. If you purchase this exam chair, we will contact you with the correct freight cost before processing your order.