FOR COMPLETE DETAILED SPECIFICATIONS, OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES,
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE CSC CABINET BROCHURE
The Spectrum CSC Treatment Cabinet is designed and engineered with your daily routine in mind. From our innovative, stylish design to our ultra-modern low voltage control system, the Spectrum workstations will continue to provide reliable service for many years to come.
All Your Necessary Instrumentation in One Location
The Spectrum CSC Treatment Cabinet is designed to offer storage and space for all of your basic exam room needs. Carefully engineered to utilize space in a revolutionary way, the Spectrum CSC Treatment Cabinet is in a class of its own.
- The standard raised bottle shelf* frees up more space by keeping the bottles off the work surface out of reach of young hands
- Many of our optional equipment accessories have been specially designed to mount to the cabinet instead of building them into the cabinet and losing storage space
- Stores and allows quick access the instrumentation and equipment you use frequently including instruments, atomizers, cotton, headlight, scope, lightsource, suction, otoscope, mirror warmer, and pressure
Utilizes the Highest Quality Components with Modern Manufacturing Techniques
All materials used in the manufacturing of a Spectrum CSC Treatment Cabinet must meet the highest quality standards. You can rest assured that when you purchase any of the Classic CSC Treatment Cabinets you will be purchasing a system that is designed and built for the long haul.
- Over 1” thick supporting walls with all steel bracing hardware
- Extremely durable, adjustable drawer hardware fastens heavy-duty drawer fronts to all-steel drawers
- Cabinet houses two separate heavy-duty pumps for both suction and pressure
Safety is an integral part in the design of the Spectrum CSC Treatment Cabinet. In conjunction with the concealed master Power Switch, JEDMED has implemented many other exclusive safety features to keep you, your staff, and your patients as safe as possible during an examination. In addition many of these safety features are engineered to make the cabinet more user friendly. This unique approach to treatment cabinet design has created a system that is not only safe and secure but is convenient and easy-to-operate.
- Raised bottle shelf* keeps the bottles out of reach of young hands
- The solid work surface provides extra work space and is preferred by OSHA for easy clean-up of spills and contaminations
- Pressure and suction membrane control switches are inconspicuous, yet easy to access
- These sealed can be wiped down with a damp cloth which can help reduce the incidence of cross-contamination
- Concealed master power switch deters curious patients from operating the cabinet
*not available on Spectrum low back model
JED03-6200 Spectrum CSC Series Options & Accessories (additional charges apply)
- Single Handle Charging Station for Welch Allyn® Handles
- Dual Handle Charging Station for Welch Allyn® Handles
- Laryngeal Mirror Warmers Beaded and Butane
- Footswitch Control for Pressure/Suction
- Auto Pressure/Suction Control System1
- CSC Power Module For Low Voltage Control Box2
- Locking System for Drawers
- LED Fiberoptic Lightsources
- 3-Tube Endo Soak For Flexible or Rigid Endoscope
- Ten Inch Cabinet Riser3
- Atomizers, Nebulizers, Powder Blowers, Syringes
- One year warranty on cabinet/10 year warranty on electronic components
1 Automatically turns on the system (suction and pressure) when hose is removed
2 CSC Power Module allows any AC powered device (power chair, microscope, etc) to be remotely disabled via the master power switch on the low voltage control box.
3 Raises work surface from 31” to 41” for physicians that prefer to stand
Cabinet Specifications (download brochure for complete list of specifications)
- 34.875" w. x 26.25" d. x 46" h (floor to raised shelf)
- Storage space:
- 4 large instrument drawers
- 1 deep storage drawer
- Raised bottle shelf
- Cabinet Colors:
- Composite Cabinet: Graystone
- Working Surface: Corian® in Midnight
- Drawer Front Options: Beige Nebula, Blue Nebula or Graphite Nebula (see below)
- Control Box
- Input: 115Vac, 60Hz
- Output: 115Vac (controls up to 10 amps)
- Power: 1150W maximum
- Class: Class 1 (3 prong, grounded)
- Suction Pump
- Electrical Input: 115Vac 4.2amps 60Hz
- Vacuum: 25.5 in. Hg (max.)
- Flowrate: 1.1cfm @ 0 in. Hg
- Dimensions 7.5" w. 5.0" d. x 8.0" h.
- Weight: 14lbs.
- Pressure Pump
- Electrical Input: 115Vac 2.5amps 60Hz
- 8 lpm
- Trap Canister
- Dimensions: 5.0" d. x 6.0" h
- Capacity: 800cc
- 1 year warranty on cabinet
- 10 year warranty on electronic components
Corian® is a registered trademark of DuPont™
NOTE ABOUT SHIPPING THIS ITEM This cabinet is shipped as freight and most be quoted. The shipping cost displayed during check is NOT the freight cost. If you purchase this cabinet, we will contact you with the correct freight cost before processing your order.
ALL SALES FINAL ON CABINETS Cabinets are custom made non-returnable items.