- Rigid, wood composite cabinet is enclosed in top quality Formica® laminated in neutral gray color with total height of 38 inches
- Heavy-duty pressure and suction pumps
- Controls for pressure and suction located in membrane on tubing hanger
- The CSC Cabinet control box, located on the rear of the backsplash, offers piece of mind when you are out of the room
- Black Formica® solid working surface free of openings to make cleaning effective
- Graphite nebula drawer fronts
- Three instrument drawers, one deep storage drawer and one drawer liner
- Drawer locks installed
JED03-6150-API SDL Low Version Cabinet Specifications
- 26.5" w. x 20" d. x 38" h.
- Cabinet Colors
- Composite Cabinet: Neutral Gray
- Drawer Fronts: Graphite Nebula
- Working Surface: Black Formica
- Storage space
- Two 4 drawers and two doors
- Control Box
- Input: 115Vac, 60Hz
- Output: 115Vac (controls up to 10 amps)
- Power: 1150W maximum
- Class: Class 1 (3 prong, grounded)
- Suction Pump
- Electrical Input: 115Vac 4.2amps 60Hz
- Vacuum: 25.5 in. Hg (max.)
- Flowrate: 1.1cfm @ 0 in. Hg
- Pressure Pump
- Electrical Input: 115Vac 2.5amps 60Hz
- 8 lpm
- Trap Canister
- Dimensions: 5.0" d. x 6.0" h
- Capacity: 800cc
- 1 year on cabinet/10 year warranty on electronic components
||One switch keeps your exam room safe!
The CSC Control Box offers you more peace of mind when you are out of the exam room by locating it on the rear of the backsplash. The master power switch is concealed from curious patients who may be interested in operating the cabinet while you are away. In addition to controlling the treatment cabinet's main power, you can control the main power to your chair and microscope by utilizing the optional remote power module.
||Outside Pressure & Suction Controls
A low voltage 12 volt membrane switch is inconspicuous and easy to access. In addition, these sealed switches can be wiped down with a damp cloth which can help reduce cross-contamination.
||Easy-to-access Canister System
The disposable trap canister system with smoked suction hose is easy to access on the swing-out door. The tube opening in the cabient wall is large enough for safe removal of the contaminated tubing. Each canister has a safety filter and back-up filter which gives secondary protection for the suction pump.
NOTE ABOUT SHIPPING THIS ITEM This cabinet is shipped as freight and most be quoted. The shipping cost displayed during check is NOT the freight cost. If you purchase this cabinet, we will contact you with the correct freight cost before processing your order.
ALL SALES FINAL ON CABINETS Cabinets are custom made non-returnable items.