FDA-Cleared Sterilants and High Level Disinfectants with General Claims for Processing Reusable Medical and Dental Devices
- DolfinPods Plus is an EPA registered surface disinfectant that kills a broad spectrum of organisms quickly and safely
- Kills 99.99% of bacteria and virus in 1 minute
- Active ingredient: HOCL 80-120 times more powerful than bleach
- Alcohol and quat-free; safe on a variety of hard surfaces
- DolfinPods Plus is a Bactericidal, Virucidal and a Fungicidal
- No harmful side effects to humans or animals
- Advanced spray system creates a mist as small as 5 microns
- Cost effective; one container of DolfinPods Plus = 40 bottles of disinfectant
- Stock up to reduce shelf space
- Shelf life is 3 years in the box
- List "N"
- Made in the USA
Included with Purchase
- One Jar of 40 Tablet Pods (40 4 gram pods = 40 bottles of disinfectant)
- 4 Reusable Bottles (24oz capacity)
HOCL Kill Claims on Precleaned Surface
- 1 Minute
- Human Coronavirus
- Mycobacterium bovis (TB)
- Staphylococcus aureus Staphylococcus aureus – methicillin Resistant MRSA
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Hepatitis A Virus
- Poliovirus Type 1
- Canine Distemper Virus Virus
- Hepatitis B Virus
- Hepatitis C Virus
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1
- Streptococcus pneuoniae
- Avian influenza A H5N1
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa (in a biofilm)
- Staphylococcus aureus (in a biofilm)
- 2 Minutes
- Clostridium Difficile Colitis (C Diff)
EPA Emerging Viral Pathogen Claim regarding Covid-19
DolfinPods have demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) on hard, non-porous surfaces. Therefore DolfinPods can be used against Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) when used in accordance with the directions for use against Norovirus, Coxsackievirus B3, and Hepatitis A virus on hard, non-porous surfaces.
Refer to CDC website for additional information.
Instructions for Use
- Place one tablet per 24oz. spray bottle and fill with water* (allow 2 minutes to dissolve)
- Spray solution and leave wet for 5 minutes, then wipe dry**
- Pre-clean surface*** by spraying DolfinPod solution and wiping any visibly soiled area
*Use tap water when filling the water bottle, do not use with RO or DI water. RO and DI water itself is corrosive, and can be a contributing factor to corrosion on surfaces.
**Before using the DolfinPods Disinfectant on any upholstery or chair please follow the manufacturers directions for cleaning the materials.
***In the case of contamination with blood/other bodily fluids or when gross visible debris is present, a thorough cleaning of surfaces and objects must occur prior to disinfection. In order for disinfection to occur properly, the disinfectant must be able to come in direct contact with the intended surface.
Steps for Scope HLD (High-Level Disinfection)
- Clean organic material from insertion tube using enzymatic cleaner.
- Rinse well under running water and blot dry with paper towel.
- Use one 4 gram DolfinPod NaDCC tablet in a 30 fl.oz container of tap water to produce a 1300ppm solution of HOCl.
- Soak the instrument for the FDA recommended time of 10 minutes.
- Rinsing the scope in tap water is optional.
- Wipe distal lens if needed with an alcohol wipe. No alcohol on flexible scope surface.
- No need to vent or cap the open container of non-toxic HOCl solution.
- Dispose of solution in sink at end of day will help disinfect sink drain and mitigate odors.
- Generate new solution each day.....or.....monitor FAC concentration with test strips for multiple day solution usage.
- Follow safe handling instructions on DolfinPod package.
EPA # 66570-2-94587