Goco Electrocautery Adenoid Curette
- Can be used with all different types of T&A electrosurgical procedures
- Get rid of the old red rubber catheter
- Retracts the soft palate and evacuates smoke during electrosurgical tonsil and adenoid surgery
- Removes cauterized fumes and debris improving the surgical operating exposure
- Removes cancer causing cautery fumes away from the surgeon and OR staff
- Sterile - Individually packaged
- It has been discovered that if you do not use "spray" on the ValleyLab Coag cautery unit it doesn't work as fast or well.
- A dry operative works best.
- Initiate the electrocautery prior to engaging the adenoid tissue. Recommended setting of 35 -40 Coag "spray" and not "regular".
- Also try a setting of Blend 3 with 20-40 cut and 40 cautery on the ValleyLab unit.
Goco Adenoid Curette Video 1