BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!
The Original Kotler Nasal Airway System
- A unique new device to facilitate patient comfort during nasal surgery's immediate post-operative period
- These post-operative airway tubes allow patients to breathe through the nasal passages continually after cosmetic and plastic nasal surgery despite the nose being completely packed to prevent bleeding and promote healing
- The Kotler Nasal Airway (KNA) is described by industry insiders as “the greatest advance in patient comfort and safety in nasal and sinus surgery since the utilization of general anesthesia”
- Patients no longer experience blocked nasal passages, pounding pressure, ear-popping and claustrophobia during the recovery process
- Quickly and easily removed in the office using liquid anesthetic dribbled into the nose to make it virtually painless
- The Kotler Nasal Airway kit consists of a one-piece dual-tube airway, 10Fr suction catheter and 3cc Luer-Lok syringe with adapter tip for home irrigation
- Constructed from FDA-standard, soft, medical grade silicone plastic
- Supplied sterile
Kotler Nasal Airway Diameters
- Inner Diameter: 5mm
- Outer Diameter: 7mm
Kotler Nasal Airway Kit Contents:
- One Latex-free, medical-grade silicone double nasal airway connected by a bridge
- One standard flexible 10Fr suction catheter
- One 3 cc Luer-Lok syringe and syringe adapter tip (for post-operative home irrigation)
Inserting the Kotler Nasal Airway
Developed by Robert Kotler, MD, FACS, Beverly Hills, CA, Clinical Instructor UCLA.
Kotler Nasal Airway Video
Enter the following password to watch video: NasalAirwayInsertion
SOLD TO MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS ONLYThe Kotler Nasal Airway can only be sold to licensed physicians, hospitals and clinics.
ALL SALES FINAL ON KOTLER NASAL AIRWAYSKotler Nasal Airways are supplied sterile therefore cannot be returned for any reason.