Kotler Nasal Airway System
- A unique new device to facilitate patient comfort during nasal surgery's immediate post-operative period
- These post-operative airway tubes allow patients to breathe through the nasal passages continually after cosmetic and plastic nasal surgery despite the nose being completely packed to prevent bleeding and promote healing
- The Kotler Nasal Airway (KNA)is described by industry insiders as “the greatest advance in patient comfort and safety in nasal and sinus surgery since the utilization of general anesthesia”
- Patients no longer experience block nasal passages, pounding pressure, ear-popping and claustrophobia during the recovery process
- Quickly and easily removed in the office using liquid anesthetic dribbled into the nose to make it virtually painless
- The Kotler Nasal Airway kit consists of a one-piece dual-tube airway, 10Fr suction catheter and 3cc Luer-Lok syringe with adapter tip for home irrigation
- Constructed from FDA-standard, soft, medical grade silicone plastic
- Supplied sterile
See comments from patients that benefited from the post op nasal tubes at the bottom of this page.
Kotler Nasal Airway Diameters
Inner Diameter: 5mm
Outer Diameter: 7mm
Developed by Robert Kotler, MD, FACS of Beverly Hills, a UCLA teacher, and author of “Secrets of a Beverly Hills Cosmetic Surgeon” and “The Essential Cosmetic Surgeon Companion”.
Dr. Kotler has also been featured on the cable show"Dr. 90210".
Kotler Nasal Airway Video
|Quantity Discount Special
| $69 per kit
| when purchased as a KNA 5- Pack
| Total: $345 (reg. $395)
NOTE: The Kotler Nasal Airway can only be sold
to licensed physicians, hospitals and clinics