- The new and improved JM-391 Full Power Exam Chair was specifically designed with the Head & Neck specialist in mind
- All chair functions are controlled by low voltage membrane switches that are conveniently located on both sides of the chair back
- Chair functions include: vertical height adjustment, recline, 3 programmable positions, and an auto return feature
- The base provides a very stable foundation and its narrow design allows a stool to roll in close
- Various height positions accommodates physicians working in either a sitting or standing position
- Controls are located on both sides of the exam chair to lock the 360° rotation
- Seamless upholstery as well as padded wings on backrest to support patient's arms when in the reclined position
- Exam chair fully reclines to a flat position
- An ergonomically designed lumbar support adds to the patient's comfort while keeping the head properly positioned
- Armrests can drop down out of the way allowing easy entry and exit for the patient
- Footrest provides comfort and support for patient's feet during procedures
391 Exam Chair Specifications
- Otolaryngology Chair Height
- Minimum: 21"
- Maximum: 35"
- Upholstery Width Dimensions
- Headrest: 8.5"
- Back Support: 21"
- Seat: 18"
- Foot Support: 23"
- Base Dimensions
- Patient Support Surface Length
- Weight Limit
391 Exam Chair Positions
391 Exam Chair Accessories and Options
NOTE ABOUT SHIPPING THIS ITEM This exam chair is shipped as freight and must be quoted. The shipping cost displayed during checkout is NOT the freight cost. If you purchase this exam chair, we will contact you with the correct freight cost before processing your order.